1. L.K.G. is common for ICSE, CBSE and State syllabus. Admissions to L.K.G. class are made by the school authorities, based on the norms of selection and the availability of seats.
2. Every candidate for admission must be introduced by the parent/guardian who will be responsible for his/her conduct, progress in studies, discipline and payment of fees.
3. The selection of syllabi ICSE/CBSE/SSLC will be made by the parents when they officially meet Principal during the process of admission to the Lower Kindergarten. The final selection will be made by the management depending on the norms and availability of seat. Once the student is selected for a syllabus they may continue in the same. Exchange between the syllabi is not permitted after the selection.
4. Transfer either from one stream to another will be provided only if seats are available and the norms and conditions are fulfilled.
5. Bonafide student certificate will be issued only when the parent/guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after all the dues have been cleared in the office. Fees are due as long as no notice of withdrawal of student from school is given.
6. Duplicate bonafide certificate will not be issued unless the request is supported by an affidavit, stating reason for the request, with prescribed fee.